- The school is located at the heart of one of Europe’s largest film and television production sites:
- The campus is 500 meters from the city of Paris, a short distance from Montmartre.
- 80% of the country’s TV productions are produced on site.
- The campus is home to many national and international companies: producers, manufacturers of audiovisual equipment, software developers.
- Our Postal address:
Parc des Portes de Paris
50 Avenue du Président Wilson, bâtiment 136
BP 131, 93214 La Plaine Saint-Denis - FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)1 49 98 11 11
- Access by public transport :
- Metro line 12, station "Front Populaire - Aubervilliers"
- RER B, station "La Plaine Stade de France" + Bus line 239 "Modes et Médias" stop (direction "Porte d'Aubervilliers")
- RER D, station "Stade de France Saint-Denis" + Bus line 139 "Front Populaire - Proudhon" stop (direction "Porte de la Villette")
- Access by car
- Take the peripherique (ring road around Paris) and get off at the Porte De la Chapelle exit.
- Then look out for signs for the N1 direction and follow them towards Saint Denis La Plaine (Avenue President Wilson).
- When you get to number 50 Avenue de President Wilson, enter into the site marked Parc des Portes de Paris ICADE and then follow the signs for the EICAR school which is located in building 136 on the lot.
How to get to EICAR? Click here